Volunteer - We Need Your Help!
We are currently seeking Volunteers for the following Race Day Activities:
Early Morning (~7-9am)
- Day of Registration - collect day of reg. forms, write # on form, give participants number
- Packet Handout – handout packets (shirts, numbers, ect.) to participants
- Parking – efficiently direct participants to designated parking area
- Course Set-Up – may entail putting out pylon cones, setting up water tables/ mile markers, posting signs
Mid Morning (~9-10am)
- Mile Markers – Stand at a mile marker and yell out splits (time) to runners
- Water Station Attendant – fill water cups, hand out water cups, clean up water cups
- Direction Indicator – stand at an intersection/corner and direct runners/walkers in the correct direction.
- Timing Assistant – help out the timing service
Volunteers are welcome, and encouraged to help out with both Early Morning and Mid Morning activities. There will be a meeting for Volunteers at 5:30pm, on Friday, March 30 (the eve of the race). Email reminders will be sent out prior to the event.
If you are interested in Volunteering
please send us an email with
your preference Early Morning or Mid Morning. We will try to
accommodate your choice of activities.